Comments by Tarique Sani

Commented on Oriental Honey-buzzard - being chased by White-eyed Buzzard , Oct 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Thanks - the chase was more exciting in real life ;)

Commented on Thick-billed Flowerpecker - Adult , Oct 21, 2008 10:06 am

Thanks, was lucky to get it more intent on feeding than minding my camera

Commented on Yellow-wattled Lapwing - Chick , Oct 13, 2008 04:40 pm

We came near this by accident - the parents warned us - besides you can see the yellow wattle appearing

Commented on Rosy (Rose-coloured) Starling (Rosy Pastor) - Juvenile , Oct 13, 2008 12:31 pm

Thanks, The new body is heavier but the new features life focus tracking in continuous mode are great!

Commented on Southern Grey Shrike - Juvenile , Oct 7, 2008 05:11 am

Thanks, but I don't think so... have seen them regularly at Koradi and Wadi - just never got a picture

Commented on Small Minivet - Adult male , Oct 1, 2008 05:35 am

I used my old 70-200mm f2.8 with a 2x teleconvertor

Commented on Shikra - Juvenile , Jul 18, 2008 09:42 am

Thanks Rohan, I had my doubts - have now moved the picture to proper album

Commented on Little Ringed Plover - Chick , Jul 17, 2008 05:09 am

The chicks are very cute indeed but easy to miss if they sit down - this picture is my current wallpaper

Commented on Pied (Pied Crested, Jacobin) Cuckoo - Adult male and female mating ritual , Jul 17, 2008 05:08 am

Added a description to the picture

Commented on Shikra - Juvenile , Jul 14, 2008 10:36 am

Aditya - what are your points in favour of Common Kestrel?

Commented on Plain prinia - Adult , Jun 22, 2008 07:38 pm

Yes Rohit, you are right.

Commented on Osprey with Black Kite , Apr 30, 2008 09:59 am

Great picture Rohan - a good study in size comparison

Commented on Black-shouldered (Black-Winged) Kite - Adult with prey , Apr 24, 2008 09:28 am

I would settle for a sub-adult, certainly not a juvenile

Commented on Black-shouldered (Black-Winged) Kite - Adult with prey , Mar 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Thanks Parag, it came and sat right in front of the balcony....

Commented on Kentish Plover - Adults mating , Feb 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Experts were skeptical - but they were skeptical about Little Terns breeding here as well - till we showed evidence. I expect to see Kentish plover nests here. Mr. Kasambe claims he has seen them in Amravati

Commented on Yellow Wagtail - Adult , Oct 17, 2007 09:59 pm

next time send images with just your copyright message :)

Commented on Spotted Owlet - Adult , Sep 23, 2007 09:25 am

No - but I have seen that one as well and the hole looks very similar :)

Commented on Red Headed (King) Vulture - Adult , Mar 16, 2007 11:22 am

There were about 50 pictures - these 5 are the best

Commented on Indian Cuckoo - Adult , Jan 8, 2007 10:53 am

Thanks Kathy, for using the picture and giving the credit

Commented on Indian (Common) Peafowl - Adult male dancing , Aug 13, 2006 10:00 am

This was taken near Starkey Point Nagpur

Page 3 of 4, showing 20 records out of 65 total, starting on record 41, ending on 60